TGSA Sharks 2018 season accomplishments and achievements
Brian Detrick (Pro/Am)
- Selected as the Asst. Coach for the USA World “Water Skiing” Team
- Qualified for the World Championships 2019 (Malaysia)
- 2018 Ranked 17th in the World ranking list
- First Place finish at the NORCAL MasterCraft Ball of Spray competition.
Connor Poggetto (Adaptive Athlete)
- Selected to compete at the 2019 Adaptive World Championships (Norway) July 2019.
- Selected to 4th USA World Team
- Set the 2018 World TRICK Record and National JUMP Record
- First Place finish in the TRICK events.
- Competed in the 2018 National Championships (Kentucky) – SLALOM, TRICK, JUMP
Blaze Grubbs (Junior Skier 14’)
- 3rd Place finished TRICK competition National Jr Championships
- First Place finish (Overall title) National Jr Championships
- Competed in the National Championships (Kansas) - SLALOM, TRICK, JUMP